Sunday, April 29, 2012

Positively Amazing

Sometime I would really like to find the time/opportunity to read/listen to The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom. I've heard a review of this book and it sounds amazing. I would love to develop the skills to find the positive in literally every situation in life as Corrie's sister does. I'm pretty sure that somewhere in my past I heard a talk by someone about this very woman's life. Although, I don't remember much of the details, I do remember that it was awesome to me at that time too. I'm not sure that I realized that there was a book out there of her story. I'm a little sad I haven't read it years ago. Its hard for me to find time to read at this time in my life. I'll just have to get the audiobook from the library and listen to it at work. Although, I'm pretty sure it will cause some tearing. Its really hard to see to sew through tears. Been there, done that. Then the contacts sometimes get cloudy due to the salt after awhile. Have any of you read it? Comments?

No comments: