Monday, March 29, 2010

Hickory Dickory Doc

So, it would appear to be my blogging turn. Interesting weekend.

First, we discovered the BEST hot chocolate on the planet (Hatch Family Chocolates)! The same store also makes killer chocolates as the name would suggest. Our filipinos LOVED the chocolate covered ginger pieces made there.

Then, the real excitement began when we learned that an all out war had to be waged against the vermin that have come to call our house home. It was either the mice or the people & the people MUST win! Ejay & Arwin have been doing a great job of playing human mouse trap & we evicted a relatively large number of pests from the house yesterday. I'm a little worried to go home from work today as I'm not entirely sure what I will find. I'm hoping we're getting to the end of the mouse supply. When we've been advised to have a year supply of everything, I'm pretty sure mice weren't included.

No comments: